Monday, January 25, 2010

no more pictures

So I can't update with pictures. I have misplaced my camera. Again. I have looked in all the usual places and the only thing I can come up with is that I am terribly disorganized and my kids have probably lost it. In the process of looking for it I have been made to go through all the baby clothes and toys that were being saved for the grandkids. We made a charitable contribution of 8 garbage bags (not kitchen bags, the big black ones) to the DI. It was a little traumatic but new shelves were built (thank you Jeff) and now I can go out and buy new stuff to put on them....hahaha. Just kidding because my new budget doesn't allow that.
In other new:
Garrett is had a terrible ashtma attack last night and I thought he'd be put in the hospital (turns out it was secondary to a virus so now he is on steroids) and it really wasn't that bad of an attack but it happened between the hours of 10pm and 4am and I am never lucid during those hours.
Abby got her math homework done in less than 45 minutes tonight (thats a record)
and Emily wants to go to a cheerleading class so she can perform at halftime
if any of you have seen Emily dance you will know why I fear for her.

6 comments:

pamela said...

are you serious about garrett? that's what happened to liam about a week and a half ago - steroids, hooked to the nebulizer. i'm sorry!! it's a nasty cold for these kids to get and everyone has it.

and i applaude your efforts in cleaning out all your stuff. i'd love to get that much stuff out of here!

cathy said...

Jeff stopped by on the way to the DI, Kella commented to me later that she wished she could have looked through all that stuff because "Jodi buys her kids the good toys....after all they are rich!" Sorry to hear about Garrett, but I was a little surprised about Emily. I think it would be great to see her perform!!!

Jen and Daz said...

First off...congrats on the post! Oh how I have missed your updates! Keep them coming! :)

Secondly...give Chooch a big hug from Darran and I and tell him to get better and quick. Sorry he's not doing too well at the moment.

Third: "Rise and Shout the Cougars are out! Ra Ra Shish Cum Ba!" Totally want to see Em do Cheerleading...you've got that trusty new video camera...use it and send the footage to Oz for us to enjoy! :) So surprises me that she wants to take a cheer camp...hmmmm.

And lastly - CONGRATS on the big clean out! I am impressed! And also know how hard that would have been for you and the kids! Great job! Should have had a garage sale and used the proceeds to come see us! :) hehehe...HINT HINT HINT! We miss you come see us! Love you all!

Jen and Daz said...

PS. Good on Ab's getting her math done in record time! She must get her math skills from your side of the family....that or Jill! :)

lisa said...

Abby and Hailey should 'help' each other in math. It's a battle every day to get Hailey's math done! If Em is serious about the cheerleading thing, we should sign them up for a 4th of July thing?? Hope Gilly gets better!

Jill said...

Thanks for making me smile. I can just imagine 8 HUGE bags driving out of your driveway...and Em cheering. :)