Monday, November 1, 2010

Halloween 2010...or Its Mario Time

 Ahhh. The years of picking out my childrens Halloween costumes are long gone. All three were unpersuadable this year (but I was quite relieved when I found a Princess Peach costume that wasn't meant for a street walker. I don't know why they make some of those costumes so....trashy looking). And I struck out again when I made asked Jeff to draw their moustaches on. He is quite the perfectionist.




Gilly kept sneezing






The only problems we ran into were:
1. The cock eyed rain. They came home soaked, the moustaches running down their face like wet mascara.
2. Even though we used washable markers we couldn't quite scrub the black all the way off..thus leaving a hint of moustache for church.




On a side note: This is what I wanted to be. When I told Gilly he kind of had a fit. I think he imagined me walking into his class in an orange unitard. I love DJ Lance.

uh, while looking for DJ Lance images I stumbled upon this:


I need to find out who this person is! Isn't he adorable? sigh*

*sidenote added 11/2/10
upon further inspection I am not interested in the above photo. At first I thought it was a midget. Its not. Its a kid. Not interested.

3 comments:

pamela said...

they look adorable! was it last year em had swine flu?

Heistermanfamily said...

I would have paid money to see you walk into gilly's classroom as DJ Lance! Hilarious! I didn't get to see them on Halloween so thanks for the post!

Jen and Daz said...

I have the mario music running through my head now! Looks like you had a great time on Halloween!!! Miss you all heaps!!! Love you tons!