I am ready for Christmas
almost.
Abby got straight 3's (the new A) on her midterm.
Em made a comment about how she grateful that she "lives in this Great Basin". She was referring to the fact that we don't get baseball sized hail.
Garrett turns 7 in 6 days.
My house is clean for today.
Jeff hemmed my pj bottoms.
My brother had a bowel obstruction this morning but is doing well after surgery
Monica is walking around with a balloon in her uterus
My other sweet sister in law is dealing with some of the same problems as Monica but she's in Australia so I can't bring her dinner
My hospital bill came. I'd rather be driving a new Audi. They both have the same sticker price
Merry Christmas to all!
Monica is walking around with a balloon in her uterus
My other sweet sister in law is dealing with some of the same problems as Monica but she's in Australia so I can't bring her dinner
My hospital bill came. I'd rather be driving a new Audi. They both have the same sticker price
Merry Christmas to all!
2 comments:
you're worth way more than an audi! heck, i'd sell my house to keep you alive!
i heart you phyllis
Post a Comment