On my birthday I got the best call ever. It was my friend from my Special Needs ward. They wondered if I would be interested in doing a photo shoot for the Ensign. Its a story about a girl with health problems who loses herself in service for Special Needs. Hmmmm....sounds familiar! Look for it June.
This is my friend Dave. We are putting on a Production that will run at Layton High in April. He's part of my dance group, this guy can dance!
This is my group. We will be doing a number to Grease is The Word.
These are my other special friends. I love them dearly and they add so much to my life. This is us celebrating Birthdays in March.
And if you can't tell...I figured out how to get the pictures off my camera!
2 comments:
i can't wait for the special needs play!!
and hooray for getting your pictures off your camera. we love you jodi!!
Darling green dress! Please send me a signed copy of the June issue!
I wish I could come and see the play!
Post a Comment