I am so excited! After 17 years our fabulous washer and dryer are on their way out. Before they totally break down and cause us to get a rash we decided to get new ones. I'm telling you, I sit and watch my wash swish around in the new front loader and my clothes have never smelled so good. This new purchase has inspired Jeff us to go through closets and de-junk. I found a few bags of stuff that I swear I meant to take to DI but procrastination and memory had them sitting in the washroom for a good 12 months. In one of those bags Garrett found a pair of 3T pants and his Hawaiian shirt. He DID NOT want to give those up. So he wore them for a day. He liked wearing capris. I was mortified but I figured nobody would see us.
He thinks this looks perfectly fine. He must get it from me because I have zero fashion sense whereas Jeff looks fashion cool and can spot a name brand from a distance.
The funny thing is the waist needed no adjustment.
Remember the part where I said we wouldn't see anyone? I was dead wrong. We saw many family members from Washington that day. Yeah...mortified.
p.s. Kaleki is Hawaiian for Garrett but he hates being called that
2 comments:
I am laughing my head off. I love that he was able to get those 3T pants on!
I heard about them and had a great mental picture...but these are much better. He brings a smile to my face!
Post a Comment