Monday, July 11, 2011

cousins

We have visitors from Massachusetts.


I'm going to keep this one, I always fall the hardest for the 2 year olds....




And I'm not the only one. He asks constantly if he can go up to grandma's to play with her.



Abby and Allison are two peas in a pod, sharing more in common than I ever realized.



On the 4th we set off some daytime fireworks. Davie loves yellow. 


The best part was when Jill came up with an idea for the kids to get more parade candy (we thought Kaysville parade banned throwing candy, however we were wrong). We recreated a homemade parade. This is where Grandpa and Grandma and Jeff  loaded their cars up and drove up and down the streets chucking candy out of the windows. They only occasionally hit a kid hard enough to cause injury.


But personally we think that Grandma had the funnest time because she finally got to drive her antique caddy in a parade.

We then headed inside to practice yoga and talk about Jen.
Jen, we need you here.

We love you Deskins family!

2 comments:

Jen and Daz said...

Oh thanks for posting the parade pictures! You are hilarous! Wish we could have been there too!!! Better keep practising my yoga moves! Love and miss you all!!!

sugaryfrogs.blogspot.com said...

Love the homeade parade! You crack me up!