

As some of you may already know, Jeff is an avid cyclist. The current race going on right now is Lotoja, its a journey that begins in Logan and ends in Jackson Hole Wyoming. It is for one day, covers 3 states, and is 206 miles. Jeff is part of a relay team and his leg of the race is all uphill (the hardest leg). Thanks to my lovely mother (she volunteered to watch the kids) I am able to go up and watch him cross the finish line. I have included a few pictures of Jeff racing, the first is from his days racing with Team Discovery, he even won the yellow jersey. Many of you may not know that (seeing that he is so modest about his victories). Good luck hun!
3 comments:
If I wasn't mistaken you look a little like Lance Armstrong. Good luck in your race!!!
ya....we don't know that much about jeff apparantly . how cool. hope he did well!
That is a COOL 10 speed!
Post a Comment