EW....GROSSSSSSSSS!!!!! It gives me the creeps just looking at it! YUCKY!!!! I'm shivering all over...sick! :) Thanks for thinking of me and naming one after me! Natalie rode through a bunch of grasshoppers at lotoja and thought of me too....glad that such a creey thing reminds you all of me! :) I love you and miss you all so much! Big hugs and loads of kisses!
3 comments:
EW....GROSSSSSSSSS!!!!! It gives me the creeps just looking at it! YUCKY!!!! I'm shivering all over...sick! :) Thanks for thinking of me and naming one after me! Natalie rode through a bunch of grasshoppers at lotoja and thought of me too....glad that such a creey thing reminds you all of me! :) I love you and miss you all so much! Big hugs and loads of kisses!
Does Abby have her very own collection too? :0) Emily, Grant sure does miss you!
emily is way more brave than me. does she know that?
Post a Comment