Friday, February 1, 2008

the bloody nose


Well, she got a bloody nose sledding but I still love posting pictures of my kids doing stuff that would cause me trauma if anyone saw me with, lets say, a tissue jammed up my nose. Isn't that why we blog? (I actually made her keep that in for a while due to the fact that she freaks out if she sees any sort of blood spewing from her body).

3 comments:

pamela said...

ya tissue in the nose is like the most unflattering thing, but i truly wish it were acceptable because it would come in handy sometimes. like when you're really sick with a runny nose. that and breastfeeding - i'm going to start a campaign.

Jack's Handler said...

Sometimes during the night, it is all you can do to keep the nostril from crusting over. The tissue should be campaigned for. About the boob... not so sure I want to see that all over the place. If I were to whip it out, I might never find it again. :)

michele said...

Jo, I kind of freak out too when I see blood spewing from my body. I am, however, a fan of the tissue in the nose for post-nasal drip.