Thursday, February 7, 2008

the Elephant Man

So I started browsing my pictures, trying to find some family photos to add to my header. It turns out that I don't actually know how to add pictures to my header so I'm just going to post this one that I found because it makes me laugh. Garrett made this contraption trying to look like an elephant. The straw was so he could breathe.

4 comments:

sugaryfrogs.blogspot.com said...

Jodi this is probably the funniest thing I have ever seen! Thank goodness he thought to add the straw!

pamela said...

that's one creative kid. email me what pictures you want in a header and i can make you one..

cathy said...

you have some great pix of that kid!! He keeps us all laughing!!!!!

Jen and Daz said...

Wow, is he is father's son or what!?!?! What a cutie! No wonder we love him so much!