Monday, February 11, 2008

Gilly Schwarzenegger

The other day I called out for Gilly to get ready to pick up the girls from school. He came out of his room with 4 pieces of pajamas stuffed under his shirt, trying to make some muscles...... (you guessed it) to look just like his dad.

(side view actually looks kinda like me)

5 comments:

pamela said...

wow, he's so all boy.... can liam come over for some male influence??

Heidi said...

I'm impressed you can spell Schwarzen-whatever. We might need to borrow him for some testorone time.

Jen and Daz said...

He totally makes me laugh! He is priceless! How I love that boy!

cathy said...

where did you find this kid?!?! I love him to pieces and he always keeps me laughing!!

Heistermanfamily said...

Is that how you get muscles? I've been doing it all wrong! I like his way better....