Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Happy Birthday Abby!





If you can believe it Abby turned 9 on Sunday. Yup, 9. In some ways that ages me but I don't feel aged yet and thats what matters right? So we celebrated by going to Red Robin then followed that up with Classic Skating (yes, Jeff and I even skated and as soon as I can post pictures you'll see how retro we looked). Then on Sunday we headed over to the Jones' for some great food and good family fun. She got to be queen and dictator all in the same day and loved it. If you'd like to see a great slide show click on over to the Jen and Darran blog, not for the first time she has saved the day with her photography skills. We love you Abby!

5 comments:

pamela said...

i can't believe she's already 9.

cathy said...

Happy Birthday Abby!! I hope you got all you wished for!

sugaryfrogs.blogspot.com said...

Abby Happy Birthday!!! We love and miss you lots!!

sugaryfrogs.blogspot.com said...

I loved watching the slide show! She is beautiful!!

Jen and Daz said...

You guys went to RED ROBIN??? Ooooh my all time favourite....I'm sooo jealous!
Daz