I am not a Lost fan. I am so confused when it comes to that show but Jeff has jumped head first into it this season and has been glued to the television (as glued as you can be with three kids vying for your attention). Our Home Teachers came and we turned off the television. They pulled out the Ensign and told the kids a story of Peter and Jesus. This is the exact picture he used:
Brother Larsen asked the kids "do you know who this is with Jesus?"
Em replied "yeah, I think its that guy on Lost"
7 comments:
oh jodi. please get into lost. i mean, i don't even watch TV, but i will watch it. so good.
Oh, shut up! That is THE funniest thing I have heard/read in a while!! And I am just certain I know what sweet Brother Larsen thought... 'hmmm... the Jones family is in need of some felt board stories.." LMAO!!!
I am with Pam! We are huge lost fans in this house, although I have to admit I have never let the kids watch. Don't you have TIVO!!!!!
Just borrow Cathy's felt boards... it will save the Larson's a trip to you house. And Cathy can feel good that she's saved a soul. :P
I LOVE Lost!! You have to get the other season's DVD's and watch. It is the best!
it has nothing to do with being a good mom. I just don't want to be interrupted!!!
I don't remember any pictures or scriptures with Jesus and Sied in them. However, It could happen on Lost.
Post a Comment