Friday, April 4, 2008

Activity Days


One thing I love about Abby being 9 is that she gets to go to Activity Days. This week they did up-do's. She loved it! (which is kind of sad because I will never be able to do something so intricate)

4 comments:

Jen and Daz said...

Wow, isn't she a beauty??!?!?! What fun up do's....if we have girls, they are in trouble for I wouldn't know the first thing about french braids etc. It's great to see Ab's on your blog, and even better to see you update it! :) hehehe Love and miss you all!

sugaryfrogs.blogspot.com said...

This is a great idea for an activity for my girls to do. I will definitely have to have someone else teach the class.

pamela said...

wow....who taught them that?? i love it.

michele said...

Abby, You are so pretty!! I love your hair this way. Your mom had a really cute style in 7th grade. You should ask to see the pictures. It was kind-of like a girl mullet with a perm. Very cute! The perm made it just a care-free wash and wear. I, of course, should not be commenting on hair styles from the past. Love Ya!!