Em is such a cute little girl. And how cute that she picked flowers for you. Sheesh, she could have just gone down to Sister Miller's and got you a HUGE OL arrangement there!!
At least she doesn't think your a pansy type mom! :) hehehe I'd take dandelions any day, especially if they came from any of your cute kids! Love you guys!
5 comments:
you ARE a dandelion mom....how perfect. i think i am too.
Me too! What a sweetheart she is!
Em is such a cute little girl. And how cute that she picked flowers for you. Sheesh, she could have just gone down to Sister Miller's and got you a HUGE OL arrangement there!!
At least she doesn't think your a pansy type mom! :) hehehe I'd take dandelions any day, especially if they came from any of your cute kids! Love you guys!
Lisa's just jealous that I grow em bigger and better! I think she needs to be welcomed to the neighborhood.
Post a Comment