Monday, April 28, 2008

My weekend.....



So this weekend was a so/so one, Saturday was fun at the farm but then Sunday rolls around and I started to dread my motherhood. This being because Em "thought" she might have diarrhea. I have a new name for her....Dramily (she was sooooo dramatic and I can't go into much detail because she reads this blog but if you have ever been around her when she "thinks" she might throw up its pretty much the same nightmare). Anyway, I was grateful for school this morning and while I was showering I thought of a few things I just hate hearing.....

"moooom, I'm ready for you to wipe me!"

"Mooooom, I'm hungry" (10 minutes after dinner)

"Jason told me to" (its profound that an imaginary friend has more power then the woman who pushed you from her loins)

"how do you know?" (who the heck cares how I know, just do it!)

"mom! Maggie poo'd downstairs again"

and last but not least....

"honey, I'm going to be late"

3 comments:

cathy said...

I think us Moms need to get away soon. I love my kids, but lately the sound of their nagging voices are driving me bonkers!!!

pamela said...

are you still wiping garretts bum? i'm still wiping milli's...maybe we can send them to a class...

lisa said...

So classic! I LOVE Monday mornings!!! All is quiet in the house..except for today...Lauren uses as much t.p. as Gar--everytime she goes!