Tuesday, May 27, 2008

6 cows, 13 chickens, 5 goats, 2 turkeys, and a......

(this picture really doesn't have much to do with this post but I am noting for the record that I feel really bad for this chicken)
SNAKE! Yup, Em caught the first snake of the season. She came walking in the house with it all wound around her arm. Ick, ick, ick! Oh my _____ (insert profanity here)! What am I going to do? We aren't zoned for a zoo.

4 comments:

sugaryfrogs.blogspot.com said...

Emily,
Grant is thinking you are the coolest girl in the whole world right now. Grant just told me that you need to bring your bike to New York and come search for some snakes in the woods behind our house.

Unknown said...

When you called me to send Em home with slimy, that she was whining? I said, "What's wrong, hun?" The reply: "The snake threw up on me!" ??? Sho'nuf, i looked at her pants and the thing DID throw up on her. You may have to take it to the "Vet". Its probably that stomach flu thats going around.

Oh, and this is still Ryan.

pamela said...

no, no, you aren't zoned for a zoo...but, i guess i won't report you.

Jen and Daz said...

At least it isn't a grasshopper! :) Too cool! I think Em needs to be a vet!