This is what we woke up to this morning....

My kids, of couse, couldn't wait to get out and play...

if you look real hard you may be able to see that they are still in their PJ's

The first thing Gilly said after he woke up was "mom, is it Cwrismas?"
I'm going to go crank up my heater......
8 comments:
oh wow! I don't know if I am jealous yet. We are just starting to have fall weather and I am loving it.
This is perfect tubby weather. I think this is Harv's favorite time of year. He loves a good soak. ha ha
OH SO NOT FAIR!!!! I love the snow! HOW MUCH FUN!!!
ha! my kids thought it was christmas too. they even argued that i should get out the christmas movies.
What?! We were at the beach yesterday basking in the rays and you guys are playing in snow!Crazy!!
so glad that i missed it! i was trying to convince ryan to stay in LA one more week, you know, 80 degree temps and all!
OK, Now you know why we live in CA. I HATE the snow!!! and to come before Halloween is sick and wrong!
So that was fun to get your comment on my blog.
Here is the conversation as it happened.
I said, "look your friends made a comment."
Brandon says, "I don't know these people."
I say, "Yes you do, it is Jeff from Stonehill the one that said 'shit-damn-hell-bitch.'"
Brandon says, "OH YEAH!!!! That's cool that she posted a comment. How did she find your blog?"
I say, "It says Jeff gave it to her, Did you give it to Jeff?"
Brandon says "no, but Jeff is a computer geek he could have found it!"
Anyway, we are glad you found it and are welcome to hang out on the blog anytime!
Your blog is darling and your kids are getting so big!
Brandon says Jeff is the only person he actually misses from Stonehill.
I have been reading all the posts. I love your blog. I am trying to figure out how old the kids are. I am sure I have kids their ages. I have added your blog to the ones I am following. I would love you to email me and give me an update so I can catch up.
sandibenson@gmail.com
Post a Comment