Wednesday, October 22, 2008

conversations with Emily and Garrett



This is what I heard while we were on our way somewhere in the car:
Garrett: Em, you are so buuiful (beautiful) I want to marry you!
Em: No Gar, you can't.
Garrett: But I wuv you.
Em: Our kids would turn out weird, like with three eyes.
Garrett: (laughing) And two big butts.
Em: (laughing also) And they would be fat butts with zits.
(this is where I put a stop to it because it would have just gone downhill from there)
I just really love that he thinks she is beautiful and she knows not to marry relatives.

***the pictures are of the two of them when they tried to see who could shove a piece of bread in their mouths fastest.

4 comments:

pamela said...

and i'm afraid 3 eyes would be the best outcome. you're right, it does go downhill after butts with zits.

Jack's Handler said...

What I want to know is how do they know that there is such a thing as zits ON butts. There must be a whole lotta nekked runnin 'round at the Jones house. ;)

The bigger question looms: Who needs Pro Active's new bum care line: Pro-Asstive?

cathy said...

way too cute! i am glad that em knows to set him straight!

lisa said...

Oh...I love the buufil part. His voice is like honey! Let's hope Gilly finds himself a good ol' non-relative to shack up with!