So today Gilly wanted to have a playdate with one of his preschool pals and I thought...hey why not? This is a cute kid that kept saying over and over "Garrett, your just so nice to me", which won me mover BIG time. As Gil was showing him around the digs I noticed that he kept touching his pants in the back so I asked him if he needed to use the facilities. Negative. They kept on playing and as the chill factor rose outside I had them come in to warm up. I smelled something a-foul. I made them each lay down so I could inspect the bottoms of their shoes for dog poo. Clean. I chalked it up to gas. Maybe alot of gas because the smell wasn't abating.
So here is my question:
What do you do when your playdate poo's his pants?
Well for a 4 year old you just keep playing.
I asked him if he maybe had just a teensey accident and he said "I'm okay" with his hand in the stop mode so as the Beetles said I just "let it be".
And nothing kills a playdate faster than poo in yer Toughskins
Meanwhile I am trying to keep my Kashi granola bar down where it belongs because it keeps coming up in my mouth. Thank goodness for Febreeze.
4 comments:
"Oh my shit" to quote a good friend. That is hilarious. Not really, I hate poop. Being the mother of so many makes it impossible to avoid. But I am not a fan!
NASTY, NASTY, NASTY.
it's amazing how much poop in the pants becomes part of your life.
Jodi, you know as well as I know that everyone sharts. That should be the name of the book. Instead of everyone poops.. EVERYONE SHARTS. I can recall.. nevermind-too embarrassing for someone. He'd be mad. I want to meet the shitter. He sounds like he and I would get along...not that I've sharted in awhile. So what do you do when a kid shits his pants? You dont' let him in your car... hell. You can't 'change' him.. too many rules.
ps- this is cough syrup talking right now.
Post a Comment