Saturday, October 18, 2008

This week

Okay, I haven't blogged for a while. To be honest, I haven't felt the greatest but I'm getting better so here is my week......Jeff took Gil on his pumpkin patch field trip this week (way to go hun, stepping up to the plate once again). They had a great time and Gil picked a very large pumpkin.
Em was invited to go with some of our neighbors (the Spencers) to Pineview. She was just excited that she MIGHT see some fish (I let her take the camera).
She loved every minute of it! Even though she didn't see any wildlife she had a great time on the boat.
Abby had a character convention this week where they got to dress up as a character in a book. She chose to be an equestrian girl from the books Horseland. Thanks to my cousin Chris who let me borrow all of her daughters gear. And yes folks, I am showing you a picture of myself with NO makeup on and my hair uncombed. Gil was messing with the camera and took this. I decided to prove to everyone out there that I can keep it real and show you the real me. Please come back even if you are frightened.

6 comments:

lisa said...

You look fabulous! I didn't even notice you didn't have make up on. (except for the bright red lipstick and thick black eyeliner that you USUALLY wear. Gosh!) Em looks quite excited to be on the boat-way cute!

pamela said...

jodi, even with uncombed hair and no makeup, you are easily twice as pretty as me.

Sandi said...

You are a doll and currently my best friend! I just sat with Brandon last night and went through your entire blog to see what you looked like. We found two pictures! Two. I am so happy to see that I have gorgeous best friend!

Thank you for sharing!

JOHNICA said...

You're beautiful
You're beautiful
You're beautiful
It's true

Only in my WILDEST dreams could I ever look like THAT good without hair or makeup done.

Well done parents of Jodi..well done

cathy said...

great picture jodi, i too wish i could look that good w/out makeup.

sugaryfrogs.blogspot.com said...

You look great! You always do! How come I didn't get your hair?
I love Abby's outfit!!