Mothering by the seat of my pants
HAVE FUN!!!!!! The kids will be fine!
oh you will miss your kids, for sure, but, hopefully you can read, relax, be warm, and eat some good food. we'll miss you.
Have a great time! I bet your kids will miss you too...maybe! (that was totally a joke...)
Your who???
How great! I am so excited that you guys get to escape the cold weather! Have a wonderful time!!!! Can't wait to see pictures!!
I'm so happy that you got to get away, and jealous too! Have a great time!!!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
HAVE FUN!!!!!! The kids will be fine!
oh you will miss your kids, for sure, but, hopefully you can read, relax, be warm, and eat some good food. we'll miss you.
Have a great time! I bet your kids will miss you too...maybe! (that was totally a joke...)
Your who???
How great! I am so excited that you guys get to escape the cold weather! Have a wonderful time!!!! Can't wait to see pictures!!
I'm so happy that you got to get away, and jealous too! Have a great time!!!
Post a Comment