Sunday, November 30, 2008

Church and the Chooch

Every week starting on Saturday night we get this
Garrett: "Mom, I not feeling so well"
And Sunday mornings are the worst with the whining and stalling that goes on.
And the thing I don't get is that he has the greatest Primary teachers who report that he is happy to be there.
Well this week was no different, the only variable is the mode of sickness.
As I was getting out of the shower he tries to cough....but ends up laughing
I put my game face on and tell him its not going to work today
He fires back saying he has a "hot" (fever)
no way fella
About an hour later as I was walking into the living room I see him walking around the kitchen
With crutches, holding one leg up
that one almost worked just because I was laughing so hard

6 comments:

pamela said...

he is just so funny...

truly, he seemed very happy in class!

Jill said...

What a laugh. He sure knows how to act.

JOHNICA said...

AHAHAHAH! HE IS SO FUNNY! YOU KNOW THAT YOU WANNA CAVE IN EVERY TIME TOO JUST SO YOU CAN SAY O GIL'S SICK LOL I NEED A KID

sugaryfrogs.blogspot.com said...

Toad he is hilarious! I totally remember you trying that one on mom! Where are those crutches anyway? :0)

JOHNICA said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Heistermanfamily said...

He is so funy! You've gotta give him credit for being so creative!