Here is my post of my fellow vacationers......We will start with "Robert". This kid was on the plane on the way over and his voice was so loud and he knew everything there was to know. Like fingernails on a chalkboard Robert was. Go away Robert.
Here is the cutest lady I have ever seen. This picture really doesn't show it but she was so tiny and just what I pictured a Japanese grandma to look like. I could have taken her home in my suitcase, literally. She was that small and bent over. Probably had all her kids in the rice patty.
This is Oshi. He was the most helpful when it came to snorkeling. Our captain was a complete fool and I actually felt bad for Oshi and his co-worker. Yes, his hair is in dread locks.

Ahhh...my favorite. The best part of this picture is not the picture itself but the look on Monicas face when I pointed them out. If you can't tell (and if you can't you need to get your eyes checked) that is a g-string speedo. After I was brave enough to get close enough and snap the picture they turned over and the striped speedo started doing his Broadway routine complete with high kicks and jazz hands. I am not joking. And my husband wonders why I love the gays. You don't get better than this folks.
And then there is this: Please do not wear a speedo if you are older than 25. I beg you not to wear a speedo if you are younger than 25 also but especially the older part.

And there you have it my friends. Some of the people we encountered on our paradise vacation.
Ahhh...my favorite. The best part of this picture is not the picture itself but the look on Monicas face when I pointed them out. If you can't tell (and if you can't you need to get your eyes checked) that is a g-string speedo. After I was brave enough to get close enough and snap the picture they turned over and the striped speedo started doing his Broadway routine complete with high kicks and jazz hands. I am not joking. And my husband wonders why I love the gays. You don't get better than this folks.
And there you have it my friends. Some of the people we encountered on our paradise vacation.
5 comments:
Hilarious! You make me laugh. I can't believe that you were brave enough to get that pix of the men in their speedo's! UGH!!! I am a little jealous to though because I could have had a geat day of people watching.
How many times do I have to tell John that even though he is 25 he still cannot wear that speedo. You could have asked him to turn around. John would have posed
ps- you had many spelling errors... HawaII
Why did you go private? This alone should be a great story?!
dearest Monica...
thank you for spell checking my blog.
sometimes my speeleng es nut gud.
Post a Comment