Me: Em, lets talk about Christmas...what kind of things would you like this year?
Em: oh (short pause)...An American Quarter Horse.
Me: Same as last year Em, we can't get a horse right now...what are some other things?
Em: Well, I've been thinking mom, all I want is an old halter from Blitzen. You know, just an old one that maybe he isn't using right now.
Me: Thats all? Isn't there something that maybe they sell at Target?
Em: No, that pretty much is it.
So part of me is loving the simplicity of this child and the other part of me is wondering where she come up with these things....
oh, and another part of me is wondering how Santa will fulfill this wish.
4 comments:
I love that Girl!!
oh i'm sure you'll find a way to fulfill the dream!
How can you not love Tootsie Roll! PS Good luck Santa! I know he'll come through! :)
Love her! Can't wait to hear about it on Christmas morning!
Post a Comment