Saturday, May 22, 2010

Gratitude

I have to admit...when my world gets shaken up a bit I have the greatest support team.
I am feeling so much better and the hole in my heart is slowly healing.
I had friends, old and new, calling and sending gifts of love letting me know that I am in their thoughts.
Every day I would get random texts asking if I was surviving.
My family called and cried with me.
And through it all I had Jeff making me laugh.
I'm not going to turn this into a sappy post, instead I'm going to post how I know Jesus loves me:

Its kinda hard to tell but on my way down to my dads the day after Cheri's death I spotted a midget motorcycle gang.

Token's like this are few and far between.

2 comments:

pamela said...

and knowing you, i'm sure the midget motorcycle gang was sent straight from heaven to cheer you up!! i mean, who wouldn't be happier upon seeing that!

Jill said...

What a sight that would have been. You are loved for sure!