I'm downloading pictures from our trip right now and guess how many there are? 410! I love my camera. I'll start out with the only trauma that happened....I was heading up some outdoor cement stairs and my toe got caught on the bottom of my PJ's. Since I am so graceful I fell up the stairs banging my shin on the edge of the stair. No biggie right? There is a knot bigger than my knee right below my knee and now my leg has all sorts of colors running from the knot clear down to my ankles. Just in time for the Special Needs Production that runs on Thursday and Friday night. Yes, I'll be in a dress. The only thought that ran through my mind was the Nancy Kerrigan "whhhyyyyyy" when Tonya Harding hit her with a lead pipe.
It was an eventful trip for Garrett when he got proposed to. We all laughed and cheered when he said "yes" and he was so embarrassed he started to sweat.
I will post pictures by tomorrow but right now I am having anxiety over unpacking and laundry.
Mostly I'm having anxiety over being in a play and having to dance. I probably should start practicing in the mirror.
No comments:
Post a Comment