Remember how I said we had 410 pictures? Well 300 of them are from the zoo and only 4 have my kids in them. Yes, Jeff took all the pictures. Yes, he took pictures of animals that you can google. That's why I love him. Em and the zoo go hand in hand, she had so much fun. She was so surprised that she saw only one Magpie in California and it was at the zoo. Glad I nixed the BB gun from her packing list.
We got pictures of every bird ever made
Garrett loved the snakes and reptiles
Abby wants a chameleon.
Here they are eating ice cream...we needed to boost their blood sugars after all that walking. It was a little chilly that day and the ice cream didn't help.
This picture doesn't show it but Garrett just threw a bit of a tantrum. It was pre ice cream.
We loved the zoo. If you want to see it I have pictures of every animal. Every animal folks!
3 comments:
Toad does Em really have a BYU sweatshirt on? What is happening? :)
Rachel she is a BYU freak. Its everywhere. That kid is very well rounded.
Just a few more years until I can get her some bumper stickers. The possibilities are endless.....
Post a Comment