'tis the season! Its that time of year again where we are all starting to gear up for cold weather and to us that means nightly asthma treatments for Gill. Only he doesn't call them treatments, to him it is "having a 'moke (smoke)".
(I actually just wanted to post this picture so you could see how my kitchen table is all cleared off)
He actually asks to have a 'moke because he thinks its cool to put his finger over the little blue thingie so it sounds like he is having bowel problems. Or maybe he's just asking for one because he is having a hard time getting oxygen to his lungs.
3 comments:
This brings back so many memories of smoking with my kids. I have to say it is a love/hate relationship with the nebulizer. Your table looks devine from one girl with OCD.
holy cow, is this what we're all doing at night?
ya, i knew no one with asthma growing up. air quality? environmental factors? let's move to the coast jodi!
Teaching your children to smoke?!?!? What is this world coming to?
I tell ya....
Post a Comment