Friday, November 9, 2007

round em up

As some of you may know, we have turned into quite the horse enthusiasts (thanks to Em). We decided to take them for some short rides before we started lessons to see if they would like it. Well they did so guess what we start tomorrow....yup, horse riding lessons. yipee! Em (who thinks she is a horse) enjoyed it the most.
Gill could barely see what was going on because his helmet was falling over his eyes
but he still loved the horse
And Abby was just a little timid. I can bet you that after a few lessons she'll say that it "kinda, ya know, gives me a headache" as I'm sure the price for the lessons will give me.

3 comments:

sugaryfrogs.blogspot.com said...

Jodi I love these pictures! What a fun thing for your kids to do!!

cathy said...

Hey, thanks for that!! Matt has always loved horses and and been wanting us to get one forever. He says that we can get a fence and keep it in the backyard, then we wouldn't have to mow the lawn. Love his logic. Now all I am going to hear is "when can I ride a horse?!?!"

cathy said...

Sure enough, Matt heard that the girls are taking riding lessons and now he wants to do it. He told me that if I go over and clean out the stables, I will get a discount. Imagine that!!!