So my mother is one of the most thoughtful people I know, she prepared this big Thanksgiving feast a week and a half before the actual holiday so that her kids wouldn't feel obligated to choose which house to go to for Thanksgiving. It really worked out great for all because all my siblings (minus Rachel) were there and we had a fabulous feast for she is a superb chef. My kids of course ate only little smokies but we did catch Gilly doing this to her famous "Chocolate Lush"...

And then this.
(he actually uses that finger as his pointer finger but it drew such a reaction that he just kept on flippin). Bad Gilly.
3 comments:
Jodi I thought about this dinner all day long! I am craving moms food so bad, I can hardly think about it!! John told me there was a lot of left over potatoes, I wonder why? :0)
well i want two thanksgivings!!!!
Sure he learned that there... I guess you think we all don't know what you do when a bus tries to turn in front of you...
(Insert nasty look and dirty gesture here...)
Post a Comment