Monday, April 14, 2008

Home, home on the range....


This weekend was full of adventures with livestock. Yup, we up and got ourselves some chickens, cows, and possibly a horse or two. Now, this is not my adventure, I'm happy with a weiner dog that likes to sleep all day. This is all Jeff and my little brother who we like to call Son. They just can't sit on a 5 acre field you see, it has to be full of farm animals. I'm just thanking the mighty Lord that I don't live close to them. So if you see Jeff roaming the neighborhood in overalls and a tin hat, just nod a "how do" and call it a day.

2 comments:

sugaryfrogs.blogspot.com said...

You need to see if Mom still has Grandpa's tin hat, maybe Jeff could have it.

pamela said...

you have a whole other life you guys are living.