Wednesday, April 23, 2008

I can't WAIT!

This is what I got in the mail yesterday.................pretty neat huh?Its even better when you turn it over....
I mean seriously, could you see me using this? Picture this: there is a long line to use the b.room at Wally World, in I run with my cheecks clenched tight flashing my card. It'd be the joke of the day! I think the only time I'll pull this baby out is if I get pulled over for speeding.

7 comments:

lisa said...

I'm jealous. I want a 'get out of a ticket' card too!

Jen and Daz said...

This totally cracks me up! Especially the part about you clenching your cheeks! Make sure I am with you at Wally World, I wouldn't want you to have all the fun! :) You're the best! Thanks for the laugh!

sugaryfrogs.blogspot.com said...

Jodi this cracks me up!! This could really come in handy!

Heistermanfamily said...

Hilarious! I acutally laughed out loud!! Thanks for the laugh.

pamela said...

i think you should pull it out during my next lesson.

michele said...

You and your card are always welcome to go on vacation with us.

cathy said...

I need that card for the Bear!!