Sunday, April 13, 2008

Jones Square

As most of you know, we are installing a pond in out back yard. This is a pre-pond post-dig picture:
As you can see, Jeff has a helper at hand whenever needed, all hours
And that is why we had to buy him this wheelbarrow (but I'm posting this mostly for the outfit. Nice boots).

6 comments:

sugaryfrogs.blogspot.com said...

That pond will look so good back there. I love that little wheel barrow and of course Gilly's boots!

michele said...

Love the weiner dog in the background.

pamela said...

holy. cow. this is going to be fantastic. jeff has way more energy than i do. the thought of planting 3 flowers has me needing a nap.

cathy said...

please don't show Ryan this! He might get inspired and quite frankly I am tired!!!!!!

Unknown said...

I think Jeff has the same outfit on, right? That's why you cut his legs off in the picture. Tell him NO MORE ROCKS. . . heart shaped or otherwise.

And if I have a heart shaped rock come flying through my window late at night- - heads WILL roll.

mmqt said...

I'm so excited to get home to see this! Jeff you are the guy! Glad that you have such a great helper with great looking boots. Love, Mom