Saturday, April 12, 2008

We found Nito!!!

As many of you know, we lost Emily's horse Nito. Not lost as in he's up in horsey heaven, lost literally. I have searched the phone book, internet, and hassled everyone I know in the horse community. I even had a one on one with Heavenly Father, begging him to help Em either get over her heartbreak or help me find our four legged friend. Well today in Wal-Mart a familiar face caught my eye. I made a quick U-turn and chased Hailey down like a frantic mother trying to please her middle child. We found where Nito is staying and we just returned from a tear filled reunion (I was the one in tears, you see I don't have to listen to her wail when she is sad "Niiiiittttoooooooooooooooooooooo, I miiiiissss you!" now I can just drive her over the the field and dump her with her horse). What is even stranger than strange is that Hailey is looking for somewhere to place Nito because the field he is in is no longer available. And guess who has 5 empty acres in South Weber, just waiting for a horse?

3 comments:

pamela said...

wait...so do you get to 'store' nito? with the goats? and did you just buy some cows? we need to have a one on one, i have too many questions.

jodi said...

then add chickens to that scenario and that is my husbands latest venture. seriously.

mmqt said...

That's great that you found Nito! We are so happy for Em! Can't wait to see her ride! Love you all! MMQT