Friday, November 28, 2008

More Hawaii

Here we go....let me take you into my vacation....This is a picture from the Dole plantation. I just mainly wanted to demonstrate how tropical it is. Plus it just rained (this was the destination prior to my rusty mud fall, see the red mud?) and everything was so green.
This is just left of where I fell. Jeff was snapping photos while I was riding the rust mud slide. Again, tropical paradise.


Dole plantation...can you see the tiny pineapples? Did you know it takes 3 years to grow a pineapple?


This was looking out from the balcony of our room. Wow.


This is the sunset from the hot tub where we ate the much needed onion rings every night. sigh.



The boys playing. It seriously reminded me of two little kids.



This was at the Polynesian Culture Center before John took his lei off. He couldn't tolerate it on his neck.


Jeff and I sipping our Pina Colada at the Luau. I didn't love the pig, too mystery meat-ish. I loved the fruit though.



And lastly, this is the view from our room in the day. I really need to go back, this post is almost painful to me. I can't look anymore.....



6 comments:

JOHNICA said...

take it off...i'll do damage


ps- mine isn't privace anymore

Sandi said...

I am so jealous. I am logging on to Expedia right now. I want to go so bad!!!!

JOHNICA said...

If you don't take that picture off, I'll put a doosy of you on mine so help me...

sugaryfrogs.blogspot.com said...

Wow!
The pina colada looks delicious!

pamela said...

oh jodi. i want that pineapple drink.

Jill said...

Oh I want to go. It looks fabulous and like you had a wonderful time!