Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Some Hawaii photos...

This is me most of the trip....relaxing by the ocean. Reading "the other Boleyn girl, (best book ever). Here is Harv all muscled out. One second Jeff and John are digging a huge hole, they ask us to go get the camera, by the time we return this is what they have constructed.
Awww, this lovely picture isn't what you think. I know what it looks like, poop. Nope, I was so excited to get down to the ocean that I started to climb down a ledge. It had been raining like 5 minutes earlier so schooooop....down I go. Getting the rusty mud out of my clothes is still a challenge.



Awwww, my sweet Maui onion rings that I ate EVERY day. My heart belongs to these little morsels of heaven.



Jeff and I posing in front of the temple. This is the same day that I slid half way down a mountain the size of Everest and the only other pants I had were my swim shorts.
more pictures coming soon....like the funny ones.....

5 comments:

Sandi said...

I am glad you are home! I missed you!

Heistermanfamily said...

Ya sure...It's poop. It's ok jodi, we all still love you!

pamela said...

looks like there are a few storm clouds in those pictures!. i hope there was a little sun too...

JOHNICA said...

sigh....

sugaryfrogs.blogspot.com said...

What a beautiful temple! You guys look great!