Monday, November 24, 2008

Worst movie ever



So since I'm too depressed to blog about my Hawaii trip (yes it was that fabulous) I decided to blog about the dumbest show I have ever seen. While passing time in Waikiki we went to see this humdinger of two hours of wasted time. I thought to myself "hey the books were terrible but surely the movie can't be that bad." Oh boy was I wrong.

Yes the acting was that horrible.

Yes the stunts were low budget.

Yes I was in a theater full of teenagers that screemed every time Edward or Jacob walked on screen.

Yes Weekend with Bernie is a much better film.

I know that I am going to generate tons of hate mail and I'm okay with that. Bring it on.

I am so depressed to be away from paradise that I have to bag on something.

Hawaii pictures coming soon. I promise.

7 comments:

Sandi said...

I am not going

JOHNICA said...

I can't believe you even had the energy to post. Right now everything sucks. Food has lost its taste. I miss the beach. I hate the movie. I need my heroin..lol and not the John. I need onion rings dammit

pamela said...

lisa and jodi are going to be mad a you! think though, it may have been fun if we had been at it together.

cathy said...

i'm going to see it with the in-laws. i am not at all excited....i agree with pam, we should have all gone together to see it!!

Jen and Daz said...

With the new Australia movie coming out tomorrow over here in Oz that is what all the talk is about. How great this "epic" movie is going to be and how much it is going to help Australia's tourism etc....good I guess, but I like my little piece and quiet part of Oz (only those I love can come and visit)...anyway...I was reading in the paper today that after all the talk about this epic movie they are worried that it is going to be out done by the "teeny bopper movie Twilight" so the paper was encouraging people to go see Australia over Twilight. Why am I writing this? Who knows, it's late and it's been way too long since I wrote anything on your blog, so I am just making sure I meet my qouta...and putting in a good word for the Australia movie...go see it...I hope you like it. If you do, I'll send you Tim Tams! :) Ummmm Tim Tams they sound almost as good as those onion rings look! Glad you had a great time in Hawaii...when are you going again so we can meet you there???

Jill said...

Went and saw this with Dad yesterday. We are feeling the same way. I agree, not the greatest movie.

Jen and Daz said...

WHAT movie is it???? Did I miss something while I was salivating over the 'Australia' trailer?????