Most of you know about the jury trial I have been involved in and the NOT GUILTY verdict that came with it. All I have to say is that my new favorite word is dumb sh*t. Thats what I think this jury consisted of. I don't understand and I'm reeling from the idiocracy of the "system". I was told that 5 guilty people go free for every 1 convicted. That is not right. I am scared for my children and all the innocent people who think this judicial system works. It doesn't. I lost my faith in our system today.
The good side of it all: I got $13 a day. Wow.
6 comments:
Do you have to pay taxes on the $13??
ha! that reminds me of something dad would say.
is that what you're charging now? well.. i think you're worth more for your services
don't blow all that money in one place...
thanks for the invite.....finally!!!
For $13 a day!!!! I wouldn't even have voted...I would have just stayed home, but oops, then I would have been outed as being gay!!!
Daz
Post a Comment