Em tells some pretty great stories (she gets it from her dad) and she is constantly telling them. Yesterday she was telling the little Vietnamese guy who was painting her toenails (brown like a horses hoof) all about her horse experience that day when we fed Nito gummy bears. The guy just smiled at her and nodded because I'm sure he didn't understand her. Anyway, here are some of her stories from school (don't fret, I'll interpret)....
A scorl (squirrell) named chipy at my cabin, it dit (bit) my pece (pinky) and i wuss (was) bleding (bleeding).

Once upon a time in hors (horse) land ther was a mad hors (horse) and it was bucing (bucking).
I just love little treasures like these!
2 comments:
em is such a refreshing breath of air in the sea of princess girls! how cute.
I loved reading these! Great Job Em!
Post a Comment