When I was about 5 years old my dad took us to Disneyland. Four children (2 age 8, 2 age 5). We ate at this really fancy restaurant in the park and everyone was so tired that they all fell asleep at the table...but me (well, and my dad and step-mom). As the story so fondly goes, I sat and picked at every ones dinner and ate just about every morsel of food I could get my little hands on while they slept at the table.
This is us at the park today....
Gilly, just picking through every ones food. I would say that maybe the apple doesn't fall so far from the tree but the next post would contradict that.
3 comments:
i'm "that kid". eating everyone's food.
so am I pam. so am I.
Is that Addie's food he's eating? If so she's gonna break some precious fingers......
Post a Comment