There are several times that I think in my head "where did he learn that?". This is one of those times. Yes he is peeing at a pubic park. I won't name the park however.
Ah yes, the wonderful world of boys!!! One of mine did that not to long ago on a playground. I guess they figure if they have the ability, they may as well take advantage of it!
okay, behind the tree. It happened. tell me ONE kid that hasn't pooed outside and I'll show you someone who hasn't lived life to its fullest. All my siblings pooed behind those tall pine trees at my moms house. Thats why they were so tall.
**Mental note: NEVER tell Pam anything you don't want brought up at a fondue party. No wonder she brought the beer cheese... she just wanted all of us to start getting a little tipsy and spilling our guts. I am glad I didn't partake!! My secrets are safe- well at least for the time being.
You go Gilly....he should be an honarary Australian in doing that...infact "Gilly for Prime Minister"!! But his pee seems quite yellow Jod'..do you have him on the 'roids or something?
hey come to think of it, that's why our lemon tree has lemons all year round!! funny story..we recently had guests (twin boys 13, an 8 year old and their mum) stay over for four days to film some stuff. One fine evening I was out admiring the sunset and taking a leak under the lemon tree when I suddenly heard a voice next to me.."Nice view huh" to my surprise the mum had come out with the boys....I didn't know if she actually meant the view or the 'view' that I had in my hand!!!
13 comments:
Ah yes, the wonderful world of boys!!! One of mine did that not to long ago on a playground. I guess they figure if they have the ability, they may as well take advantage of it!
There is a lot of pee on that rock. How much of everyone's drinks did he drink? Very impressive Gilly.
Gotta love boys!
i swear i heard you say once that you love pooping outside....
Pam! I NEVER said that.
She loves peeing outside.
I think you misunderstood!
thats why my lawn is so green
jodi, i promise i heard you say you loved pooping outside when you were little. i have a perfect memory of you saying it.
okay, behind the tree. It happened. tell me ONE kid that hasn't pooed outside and I'll show you someone who hasn't lived life to its fullest. All my siblings pooed behind those tall pine trees at my moms house. Thats why they were so tall.
I had to repost since I can't type properly.
So it's been confirmed. Jodi is a public pooper.
My whole perception of JJ is skewed.
**Mental note: NEVER tell Pam anything you don't want brought up at a fondue party. No wonder she brought the beer cheese... she just wanted all of us to start getting a little tipsy and spilling our guts. I am glad I didn't partake!! My secrets are safe- well at least for the time being.
oh you guys!! jodi spilled that one at girls night out. had nothing to do with the beer fondue.
You go Gilly....he should be an honarary Australian in doing that...infact "Gilly for Prime Minister"!! But his pee seems quite yellow Jod'..do you have him on the 'roids or something?
hey come to think of it, that's why our lemon tree has lemons all year round!! funny story..we recently had guests (twin boys 13, an 8 year old and their mum) stay over for four days to film some stuff. One fine evening I was out admiring the sunset and taking a leak under the lemon tree when I suddenly heard a voice next to me.."Nice view huh" to my surprise the mum had come out with the boys....I didn't know if she actually meant the view or the 'view' that I had in my hand!!!
gotta love country life!!
Post a Comment