Monday, November 26, 2007

we are HOME!

Between Disneyland, Legoland, Monterey Bay Aquarium, Long Beach Aquarium, the Beach and swimming pool there is much to post and many pictures to go through so I am just going to start out with some of my favorite highlights: This (by far) is my favorite sign
This is Jeff warming up a hotdog on the tailpipe of the car...yes, Gilly was that insistent on a hotdog and we were in no mans land!
How we spent our Thanksgiving after the feast
Darran and the girls jumping from a small sand dune on the beach less than a mile from the condo

Things were so busy that I got a picture like this everyday of Gill. He caught naps whenever he could.

5 comments:

Jill said...

"That's silly, a hot dog on the car. Was it good Gilly?I sure miss you"--David

sugaryfrogs.blogspot.com said...

I have thought of you all this whole week! Looks like you had so much fun! I am glad you got home safe! Mom told me your dog may have some bald spots! :0) I look forward to seeing more pics!!

pamela said...

ok wait, you went to disneyland? i didn't know that was part of the deal. i'm really hankering for a hot dog, you think jeff would mind heating me one up?

cathy said...

sounds like a good time!! Disneyland?!? I am jealous!!!!

Jack's Handler said...

Sooo... Don't flash the octopus, eh? Jodi, what have I told you about flashing anyone- - let alone the octopus?!?!?