Saturday, November 1, 2008

My Superheroes

My great friend Pam made this costume for Gilly. Not only was it a hit with him, it wasn't the cheap store made crap that he normally would be in because I can't sew. The amazing thing is this: I didn't even have to ask her to do it, she offered. I am blessed with great friends!


Here he is in all his glory.

And does anyone know who this SuperHero is supposed to be?All I know is that it was sort of creepy. He wouldn't wear it to work because he was afraid of the attention it would bring if he reached up. Party Pooper.




8 comments:

Heistermanfamily said...

Such a cute family you have! I love to see your blog posts because they make me laugh, and I can aways use a good laugh! It was fun to hang with you again, I miss not seeing you so much.

sugaryfrogs.blogspot.com said...

What great costumes!!!

JOHNICA said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
pamela said...

nothin' cuter than kids in costumes!

and jeff is the sleepingbag man. i'm not sure what that kind of superhero does, but that's just what it looks like.

Jen and Daz said...

Don't you wish you had all those muscles brother?!?!?! :) Gman's costume is fantastic! Hope you all had a great Halloween!

JOHNICA said...

You wanna talk party pooper...? Where is your costume picture?
That's the only thing that I eveer asked of you this Halloween..
What kind of mother in law are you?

ha ha

JOHNICA said...

the deleted comment was from me. I'll be the first to admit that I tap out. It was a little inappropriate

Jen and Daz said...

Ooooohhh I'm so jealous of you jeff my brother!!!!!!! Do you know how many times I have asked Jen to make ME a super hero costume!!!!!!!!!! You really are the cats pyjamas in that outfit mate......together we can rule the world!!! Well once I get my superhero outfit anyways!