Pull out your high powered glasses......here is a picture of Em's dog bite....yes, it is there, its small but if your glasses are strong enough you'll be able to see it....
Pretty much everyone knows the story but if you haven't here it is...
We have some neighbors who are the MOST responsible dog owners that I know, and yes, I was somewhat raised with animal lovers so I know lots of dog owners. Well Em was outside when she saw this dog she loved and she bent down to give him a hug and he sort of nipped her cheek. No flesh hanging from from tendons or anything like that. The best part of the story is she flies into the house and locks herself in the bathroom with our wiener dog and here is what I hear from the other side of the door...
Em:"mmmaaaaaaagggggiiiieeee!"
ME: Em what happened? come out, I need to see what happened!
Em: "NO! I need to be with Maggie!"
and she proceeds to stay in the locked bathroom for 20 minutes while I coax her out and hear the story from the other side of the door.
Glad to know that a mothers love can be replaced with a stupid wiener dog. And I mean stupid.
Needless to say, all is well, her stitches (all 3) are out and she LOVED having whiskers like her favorite horse Ace.
Lesson I learned? My love and caring of this child since she was pushed from my loins means nothing to her as long as a pooping in the basement whenever possible wiener dog is around.
2 comments:
i'm glad maggie was able to be of some comfort to her!
Totally laughing out loud about this...boy does she remind me of me! Except I didn't have a Maggie...I had a Daisy...
Post a Comment