So I know I've posted about lessons and how much the girls love them (especially Em) but they wanted me to post them in their latest lesson for all to see.....

The shocker of all shockers is when we got to lessons and Em's Nito was in the arena. Unfortunately he isn't her lesson horse but she still loves him...
The shocker of all shockers is when we got to lessons and Em's Nito was in the arena. Unfortunately he isn't her lesson horse but she still loves him...
Here they are getting their trotting down...(yeah I've already mastered this one, the trots)
2 comments:
You girls are too cool for words! I loved this post! It's so fun to see you at lesons! :) Love you a bushel and peck and hug around the neck! Miss you miss you miss you!
They are so brave to put their arms up!
Post a Comment