Monday, February 2, 2009

Mr. Competition goes to his first meet......

Lately I've noticed how competitive Garrett is getting, he always has to be the first, tallest, fastest. Maybe its a "boy" thing because I've never seen this with my girls and since I was raised with all girls this is new (yes John, ALL girls). So when he was getting restless not being able to go outside and play I signed him up for gymnastics. He looks a little nervous here but he pulled it all off....and got a ribbon which he thinks is soooo cool. The competitiveness is still there and I'm sure with boyhood it will be there for a while but I'm okay with that as long as I can use some of it to my leverage...like when he wants to drink my Mt. Dew and I tell him that it stunts his growth so he stays away from it.






4 comments:

JOHNICA said...

dismount...

You taught him everything you know huh? sicko

gymnastics

pamela said...

garrett did SO well!!

and another thing he likes to be...the oldest.

michele said...

The girls LOVED Gill and his tough-guy moves. I love that he loves Meg.

sugaryfrogs.blogspot.com said...

I miss his dismount! Funniest thing ever!