Thursday, January 24, 2008
And there goes another piece of my identity.....
So I made the mistake of letting Em have control of the radio while I ran some errands the other day (I make the comment mistake because she found all the country radio stations and now whenever the vehicle is on it has to be blaring country music and we all know how I feel about country music. Not good). And while this music is loudly blaring I pull up to the drive through at the pharmacy only to have it dawn on me that the people in the pharmacy may be thinking it is my choice to be listening to this. I want to hold up a sign that says..."hey, I'm only doing this for my country obsessed daughter!"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
Yee Haw!!! I love that Em is listening to country music!!! (Quit rolling your eyes!) I think it is fantastic! You're right I would say that as I like country music. Way to go Em!!! Come to Oz...I have yet to find a country station that I like let alone would listen to! :)
I think Uncle Harvey would be more than happy to let Emily borrow his Kenny Rogers cassette.
i'm sorry to hear that. at least you've made it clear so that i won't judge you when you drive by singing boot scoot boogie.
joon...for some silly reason i cannot find your email (or tiff's) to invite to read my blog....email it to me at inmyshoesblog@hotmail.com thanks...
ok sorry i'm back again but i have to say you might be the only friend i have deserving of divinity AND fresh pasta. get sick or something so i can bring you dinner.
Aren't you the mother of the year to sacrifice and listen to it. I think I'll worry when you start singing along!
Cow-Girl-Up!! You know you secretly yerned to hang out in the Cowboy Hall @ CHS! You may still experience it with your little FFA girl. I have lost my identity to Radio Disney. I'll take this over your trials anyday!
it's gotta be better than the crap they play on my radio station!
Post a Comment