Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Em's big win

As some of you may know, Em won the second round in the Reflections contest. At the awards ceremony they said that there were 1500 entries (and she took first for her age category).

She was a little discouraged that it was a ribbon instead of a trophy, but then I whispered in her ear that horses win ribbons that look just like that. Now she trots around the house with her ribbon on her stick horse.

4 comments:

Jill said...

Way to go Em! I heard your ribbon is beautiful. I bet it looks fabulous on your stick horse. Congratulations.

sugaryfrogs.blogspot.com said...

Congratulations Emily, that is so exciting!

pamela said...

she is so cute! congratulations.

Jen and Daz said...

Yippee for Em!!! Good job Tootsie Roll! You look darling!!! Have you grown since I've seen you in November? Love you to pieces!!!