Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Funny things

A few funny things I need to write down before I forget them


Em's primary teacher died. In her prayers that night she said "please pray that sister Hedman is happy in the ground".

Gilly thinks he has a new brother he calls Jason who lives in California. Every time he says something bad he blames it to Jason.......
Gilly: Em, horses are stupid!
Me: Garret Jones! We do NOT use stupid in this house!
Gilly: Jason told me to say it
Me: What? who's Jason?
Gilly: he's my brudder, he lives in Cafonia

4 comments:

sugaryfrogs.blogspot.com said...

That cracks me up!!!!

pamela said...

totally send jason and garrett down to play, i'll straighten that jason out...

michele said...

I think Jason has been doing bad things at my house too. That Jason!!

Jen and Daz said...

Ohh. I remember Jason from thanksgiving in Cal!! he was a total loser and kept trying to lead Chooch astray.....oh wait...that might have been me!
Daz